3085 - BPO Operations Manager - Hillsboro, OR
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of the operational support associated with a BPO program in Hillsboro, OR. The Operations Manager is responsible for supervising the staff, providing the day-to-day support for the account including, training, work processes for effective communication, hiring, counseling, problem resolution, and resolution of payroll, billing, and expense issues.
The person in this role is also responsible for developing and improving work processes, delivering and documenting employee training and orientation, development and maintenance of work instructions and technological solutions specific to their programs. This position interacts daily with temporary employees, customer hiring managers, account services staff, Shared Services staff, and other internal and external partners. This position has multiple shifts based on time zone coverage and may require extended shift coverage.
- Responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the solution including: Staffing, SLA’s adherence / Contract Compliance / Work Product Responsibility, Safety, Single Point of Contact
- Plans, schedules and supervises, directly or through site supervisor(s) or team lead(s), the work of the assigned unit.
- Provides mentorship and direction to employees in the resolution of routine problems.
- Evaluates and recommends changes in methods and procedures in assigned area of responsibility.
- Estimate personnel needs and assigned work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules.
- Familiarizes employees with established organization procedures, rules and regulations.
- Has thorough knowledge of all related departmental duties in the operation.
- Recognize and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of the assigned staff.
- Execution and support of BPO initiatives such as: OCG Operating System : Lean, Total Quality Management (TQM), Performance Management, Communications, Continuous- Process Improvement (CPI), Elevate: Career Progression Program, Momentum :Recognition and Retention Programs
- Payroll and Invoice Reconciliation
- Facilitates Performance Management Process
- Setting Business and Personal Development Goals for the assigned unit.
- Capture and reporting on solution specific metrics / data (KPI’s / SLA’s)
- Leadership and Management experience
- Management experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead a manufacturing floor- make sure production is flowing well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent customer service skills; excellent organization skills and attention to detail;
- Proficient computer skills (internet, windows environment, and e-mail); ability to multitask
- Ability to find opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations on process and procedures that are more efficient
- Ability to research and resolve issues and apply logic and reasoning as appropriate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Familiar with current team building practices and techniques.
- Strong negotiating ability with customer requests.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and departments.
- Must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions.
- Business Degree or 3 to 5 years equivalent related experience.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.