3089 - RPO / Client Facing Recruiting Specialist - Huntsville, AL
We are seeking a Recruiting Specialist to be a part of the Strategic Operations Center and deliver a variety of hiring, screening, administrative, and logistical support activities to recruiters. As the Recruiting Specialist, you are essential in executing and completing the candidate acquisition and registration processes to support recruiter hiring responsibilities. In addition, you will liaison with the SOC Manager and Recruiter(s) to understand recruiter needs.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Coordinate all employee registration/hiring forms including employment application, tax forms, I-9, and skills inventory
- Accurately complete forms within state, federal, and company guidelines
- Process and file all employee records and accurately document information into the appropriate systems
- Contact and respond to candidates according to recruiter and customer needs, ask questions to pre-qualify candidates, and schedule applicants to complete the hiring registration process
- Coordinate testing and training and conduct reference checks and orientation in order to have candidates available for order assignment
- Facilitate all employee orientations including reviewing company policies and procedures with employees; administer the KEEP forms
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required
- Minimum two years recruiting, or administrative experience required
- Experience in screening, hiring, and facilitating orientation sessions
- Strong problem solving, multitasking, and decision-making skills with attention to detail under pressure
- Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-KK