3097 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant - Urbandale, IA
KellyOCG is looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Talent Supply Chain Consultant, onsite, in Urbandale, IA. The Talent Supply Chain Consultant (TSCC) facilitates the end-to-end contingent hiring process between select staffing firms/suppliers and John Deere hiring managers. This role will be responsible for managing daily customer-facing consultations and providing recommendations on different delivery solutions.
- Daily interaction with the customer and suppliers to provide operational support
- Own the order fulfillment process from assisting in the requisition creation to candidate start of an assignment
- Screen candidate resume submissions that ensure only high-quality candidate resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates
- Support the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing, and corrections
- Coordinate off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Follow program contractual guidelines and defined operational best practices
- Effectively multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail
Skills and experience required:
- IT recruitment, IT staffing, IT contracting, and/or IT operations are ideal for this position
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills are essential
- Experience of working on multiple, simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- VMS Tool experience preferred (Fieldglass)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation/analysis
- Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
Working at Kelly means being part of an international team making people-work connections that count because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to benefit us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.