3101 Life Science Account Executive - Atlanta, GA
We are seeking a Life Science Inside Sales Account Executive to lead new business development and market opportunity identification within the Life Science Staffing Solutions space.
As an Account Executive, you will serve as a business consultant - gaining a detailed understanding of your clients' business issues and selecting the best Kelly solution to meet their needs.
How you will contribute to our team!
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and end-users at current and prospective customers, as well as community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations
- Identify and qualify leads
- Build and develop proposals, pricing models, and sales presentations
- Document customer agreements and sales activities
- Close sales through successful negotiation
- Partner with aligned team to ensure effective service delivery
- Deliver efficient, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services
- Stay current on competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree required; Life Science degree preferred
- 2 years of Experience in an inside sales role selling services is a requirement.
- One to three years of sales experience required, must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity
- Staffing OR Life Science product experience required, obtained through work experience or education
- Proven ability to develop business, establish relationships, and successfully negotiate sales
- Strong internal/external customer focus and ability to assess value impact on business
- Strong understanding of the importance of teamwork and ability to partner effectively in any environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of integrity
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.