3121 - Talent Advisor - El Dorado Hills, CA
We are seeking a Talent Advisor to be the front-line support for employees to ensure excellence in delivery. As a Talent Advisor, you will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, creativity, development, and performance.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Actively inform Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as directed
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Drive compliance to customer required processes
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred
- Two years of staffing or talent management experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Ability to actively build and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have a strong attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.