3124 - Business Financial Analyst - Virtual, USA
- Conduct business analysis on financial and operational data and the correlation to overall profitability, efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Collaborates with financial reporting and data teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimize costs and improve internal and external reporting.
- Creating a detailed business analysis and/or hypothesis - outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business unit, including variance analysis, financial/scenario modeling.
- Explore and develop new models that underpin sound business decisions, streamlining and improving internal reporting that helps monitor key performance indicators.
- Provide financial and operational insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
- Compare/Compare competitive results/data where possible
- Regularly review sales pipeline against forecast and operational performance to uncover risks and opportunities
- Provide the business unit president regular (daily) insights regarding operational and financial data that uncover early trends, highlight challenges and opportunities, monitors known trends, etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical, mathematical, PC skills
- Experience analyzing and trending large amounts of data.
- Ability to work confidently with customers at multiple levels within an organization.
- and making own recommendations to reporting approach.
- Ability to interpret customer needs, problem solve, and make recommendations for reporting approach.
- Ability to work independently with limited daily supervision
- Ability to independently verify completeness & accuracy of work product
- Must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Efficient time management skills to meet reporting deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Power BI
- Experience with at least one of the major VMS tools preferred for CWO focus (Fieldglass, IQ Navigator, Beeline, PeopleFluent) and/or Applicant Tracking System for RPO focus
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting
Education: Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Economics, Finance; MBA preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of Analysis, Reporting, Finance/Accounting, IT, VMS program operations/support
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.