3164 - Senior Talent Supply Chain Consultant - Virtual, Germany/ Switzerland
Germany or Switzerland, Germany |
Job Reference: 3164 - Posted 13-Jan-2021
KellyOCG are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team as a Senior Talent Supply Chain Consultant. We are searching for somebody accountable for facilitating the on boarding process of contract employees by using tools and handling relationships between the customer and the approved suppliers.
You Will be responsible for:
- Own the order fulfillment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Based on our customer's site you will interact daily with the customer and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Coordinate off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Play a role in supervising and motivating team members and dealing with customer stakeholder issues
Skills and experience required:
- Meaningful experience, preferably in the staffing or contracting industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills are crucial.
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Proficiency in a European language would be a distinct advantage
Working at Kelly means being part of an international team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.