3165 - VP Solutions Architect - Virtual, USA
The Solutions Architect is an impactful role which, will lead executive level conversations with clients about Kelly’s solutions and approach to design and implementation of all products and solutions with a specific focus on MSP, globally. This individual will advocate for innovation, effectively challenging the status quo and leading through change.
- Maintain a team culture of accountability and co-development ensuring cross pollination of skills and product expertise.
- Ensure that pricing quotes for implementation reflect current processes and country regulations and specifications.
- Maintain performance standards, including timeline to launch, expense as a percentage of GP, internal user satisfaction, external client satisfaction, change request management, downstream deployment impacts (financial shared services, operations, operational shared services, etc).
- Ensure that the right sales group is engaged during the solution design process - and that the right delivery model is engaged/selected for the solutions implemented across all customer segments.
- Continue to identify improvements of processes to reduce solution cost and timing.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of tools, processes and methodologies – while ensuring effectiveness, simplification and excellent customer experience.
- Lead through example, you will be engaged regularly to directly lead complex solutions, manage escalations or act as subject matter expert.
- Accomplish challenging financial, and project success objectives.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal teams, Sales, Operations and Delivery, Global Pricing/Finance, Corporate Service functions like legal/tax, and Implementation.
· Create, develop, and manage the Statement of Work with Sales and the Implementation group to defines/manages the rules of engagement with the Implementation group for the region that also meets the requirements of the client.
· Utilize the OCG Solution Design Process to ensure the most effective, efficient and sustainable model is designed for the client.
· Continuously align with the Operations practices to gain visibility to how solutions are delivered and executed.
· Support the creation of new products; recognizing that they may exist within the client environment, within the Kelly family of products/solutions or via the Kelly supplier network.
- Lead strategic projects that support the design and evolution of our OCG solutions and products.
Key Education & Requirements:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Extensive experience in all operational aspects of workforce solutions including design and implementation to drive organizational efficiencies and meet specific goals including customer satisfaction. Experience in a business development or program operations management function ideal but not required.
- Experience successfully working with senior executives – internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to lead distributed teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Strong communicator with proven experience in customer facing roles
- Ability to understand financial concepts in order to make pricing decisions
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will be critical in designing solutions that can be delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Proven success applying innovative and creative problem solving skills – driven to win in the market
- Recommend new solutions and improvements while utilizing best practices and standards; recognizing that they may exist within the client environment.
- Keeps abreast of important domestic and global trends that impact the business or organization (technological, competitive, social, economic, etc.)
- Able to travel on average 50% both domestically and internationally
- Experience utilizing project management methodology and tools
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.