3181 - Professional & Industrial Account Executive - Virtual
The Account Executive is responsible for developing business with prospective strategic retail customers and penetration and retention of existing retail customers. Must possess a proven ability to develop business, build relationships, network, and communicate both verbally and in writing. In addition, they must demonstrate a strong growth mindset, solid internal/external customer focus, and solid negotiation and presentation skills. The candidate must also collaborate effectively with all levels of management. This position is imperative in order for Kelly to increase market share and profitability.
- Meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds outlined for their role. Take personal ownership and accountability for the performance.
- Conduct business development activities which includes the following: territory management, lead identification and qualification, cold calling, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models, making presentations, documenting customer agreements (e.g., contract, service agreement), closing sales through effective negotiation, documenting sales activities and may conduct business reviews.
- Responsible for partnering with internal SMEs and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery.
- Demonstrate successful business development which will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our customers, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Services.
- Act as a business consultant gaining a thorough understanding of the customer-s needs/business issues and selecting the appropriate Kelly solution to meet those needs.
- The Sales Professional must possess a solid working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly's service offerings and capabilities in order to effectively cross-sell multiple service lines.
- Sales Professionals must also remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions and their effect on business.
- Operating within company policy, the Sales Professional exercises discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
- The Sales Professional is responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships not only with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective customers, but also with community leaders and representatives from relevant business associations (e.g., Society of Human Resource Managers).
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor degree preferred
- 1-3 years of sales experience; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity
- Proven ability to develop business, build relationships, communicate effectively verbally and in writing and network
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborate well with all levels of management
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.