3197 - Site Operation Manager - Beaumont, TX
We are seeking a driven Operations Manager to be responsible for the management and seamless execution of operational tasks, programs, and supported projects by of all Kelly Business Process Outsourcing employees & contractors. As the Operations Manager, you will drive efficient results to ensure that the quality and quantity output trend is consistent and sides toward constant improvement for three facilities (Refinery, Blending and Packaging-B&P, and BPEP) Labs and the Service Group of client's refinery.
We are excited for you to join our team!
How you'll support your team...
- Provides guidance and direction to employees in the resolution of daily problems and issues – collaborating with the customer and Kelly BPO Operations Director.
- Estimate personnel needs and assign work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules.
- Familiarizes employees with established organization procedures, rules, and regulations. While also providing employees with developmental opportunities and continuous training.
- Responsible for weekly & monthly Kelly quality reports to customer and Director, including validation of invoice and performance reconciliation. Also responsible for reviewing and approving Payroll submissions on a weekly basis
- Responsible for preparing and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews with assistance from the Kelly BPO Operation Director
- Responsible for any business development activities within the current or extended customer base
- Manage data to facilitate routine and continuous Improvement actions at all plants.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum two-year Associate's degree in Business/Finance, BA/BS is preferred in Operations Management
- 5-7 years, minimum, managing a large employee base in a multi-shift operation setting
- Intermediate/Advanced level of computer literacy required in Microsoft Office Products Strong Excel background required.
- Previous staffing experience preferred
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.