3201 - RPO / Client Facing Sourcer - Virtual, USA
Job Reference: 3201 - Posted 01-Jan-2021
As a Sourcer you will develop, implement and lead strategic sourcing strategies to develop passive candidate pipelines to marry top talent with our Clients. Here are a few more ways you’ll bring value to Kelly and Kelly Clients
• Build networks across all channels utilizing all tools and relevant methodologies available to create interest and drive talent to the Client’s organization
• Create innovative recruiting strategies, methodologies & best practices to aid candidate development; research and implement new sourcing tools and stay on top of current and new sourcing trends
• Responsible for sourcing, engaging, pre-screening (when needed) and assessing candidate qualifications in order to present the most qualified candidates to Recruiters
• Engage potential candidates via messaging through social media, sending emails, picking up the phone etc.
• Lead daily conversations with Recruiters, and occasionally with the Client’s Talent Acquisition Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team or other key stakeholders
• Lead intake calls with Recruiters to gather requisition details in order to present the most qualified candidates
• Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner
• May assist with training and onboarding of new team members as needed
• Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
• Must have a” Hunter” & “Chaser “mentality
• Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Abble to switch gears quickly and adapt to demanding Recruiter and/or Client changes
• Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks
• Easily able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers etc.
• Effective communicator, adaptable interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills
• Able to adapt to and drive results in a fast paced, challenging and demanding, deadline-driven work environment
• Must be exceptionally organized with a strong attention to detail and must have strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role related experience
Years of Experience:
• 5+ years’ progressive sourcing experience to include creating and implementing strategic sourcing strategies; RPO experience a plus but not required
• 4+ years robust sourcing experience, including high level of proficiency with cold calling competitors, search string creation etc.
Type of Experience:
• Solid experience utilizing Social Media as a candidate discovery avenue
• Experience sourcing for financial services roles/financial industry preferred but not required
• Ability to manage high volume requisition load effectively and successfully
• Proven experience sourcing for multiple positions in a variety of disciplines
• Experience building rapport with candidates and Recruiting Partners
• Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent via robust strategic sourcing (cold calling, search tools, Boolean searching, partnering with relevant associations, universities and networking avenues)
• Demonstrated experience deploying a social media sourcing & recruiting strategy
• Experience identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks and or engaging in appropriate escalation process
• Familiarity with and comfortable working in a data driven environment; Meet and/or exceed all outlined scorecard targets
• Strong experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient experience working in
• MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.