3216 - Talent Supply Chain Consultant - Virtual, Greater London, UK
- Own the order fulfillment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Exercise screening techniques that ensure only high-quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Based on our customer's site you will interact daily with the customer and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Coordinate off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Meaningful experience, preferably in the staffing or contracting industry
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills are crucial.
- Experience of working on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills are a must.
- Proficiency in a European language would be a distinct advantage
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas
including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light
Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving
world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and
embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly
500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work
through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing
and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.