3256 Staffing Account Executive
We're gearing up for significant growth in 2021 and looking to make connections with innovative and entrepreneurial minded Account Executives in preparation for this expansion! We'll offer you the tools necessary to support your career growth along with the backing of a Global Staffing leader. We are conducting exploratory interviews with individuals interested in a career with Kelly.
How you'll support your team...
- Meet and exceed the sales metrics and thresholds
- Territory development and management
- Creating and developing proposals and pricing models
- Responsible for partnering with internal SMEs and stakeholders to ensure effective service delivery
- Must remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues and market conditions
- Responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships
Does this sound like you?
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred; must be in a B2B or outside sales capacity
- Proven ability to build relationships, communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Collaborate well with all levels of management
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. #LI-DNP
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.