3282 - Account Executive - Virtual
Work today is transforming right before us. And it’s rewarding to work for a company that’s always thinking about what’s next for job seekers and clients and enabling new ways of working and growing.
Account Executives at Kelly do more than just sell. They play a meaningful role with our clients, developing relationships, serving as business consultants, understanding the client’s needs and providing expertise and solutions to tackle complex workforce problems.
We are seeking Professionals & Industrial Account Executives who are passionate about sales in all capacities within the Gulf, East or West Coast or Great Lakes areas who will be responsible for developing business with prospective, strategic customers and for penetration and retention of existing customers within Master Vendor and Mega Vertical Relationship accounts. As the Account Executive, you will partner with our secured accounts to expand growth to ensure efficient service delivery after the account has been sold as well as become a hunter within the Professional & Industrial, BPO, BPS & Kelly Connect Opportunities.
We are thrilled for you to join our hardworking team!
How you'll support your team...
- Gain an accurate understanding of the customer’s needs/business issues and select the appropriate cutting edge Kelly solution to meet those needs
- Possess a proven, working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly's service offerings and the capability to efficiently cross-sell multiple service lines
- Remain current with competitive trends, staffing/human resource issues, and market conditions and their effect on business
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions while operating within company policy
- Collaborate efficiently with all levels of management
Here’s what you will do!
Build and manage relationships with decision-makers, while partnering with internal teams to ensure we deliver what we sell. Use your industry knowledge and expertise to consult and advise clients on competitive, market and workforce trends. Identify and qualify new business opportunities in your market - you are in control of your success!
What’s in it for you?
Kelly is a globally recognized brand, Kelly® works with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, meaning we’re already connected to phenomenal companies. Our Account Executives enjoy an enhanced benefits package, competitive market pay rates, incentives and endless opportunities to grow with an industry leader.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor's degree required
- Product experience required; may be acquired through work experience or education with a product background
- Staffing Sales experience preferred; B2B sales experience required
- Ability to develop business, build interpersonal relationships, network, communicate w/clarity, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate a strong internal/external customer orientation; solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet timelines on projects; results-oriented with attention to detail
- 3PL Shipping and Logistics experience is a Major Plus
- Distribution/Packing/Logistics and Retail Consumer Goods experience is a Plus
- Finance and Accounting/Insurance/Contact Center Sales are a Plus
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.