3287 - MDM Lead & Architect - Virtual
- Develop the roadmap for the implementation of Master Data Platform. Understand how the platform will fit within the large digital ecosystem of the Kelly business
- Engage with business users to implement data management program enabling them to manage master data efficiently with high quality
- Defines the overall MDM solution, sets delivery guidelines, prepares and reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to defined solution
- Brings Industry and Domain Best Practices and Methodologies in Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Management, Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Guides business and technology teams to envision, design and develop strategies for Master Data Management implementation, governance, roll outs etc
- Works with Project Managers (PM) regarding scope, tasks, and resourcing
- Responsible for managing and developing assigned resources (both internal and partner)
- Determines how the solution will be implemented based on the Solution Design Documentation
- Conducts architectural analysis and evaluation of business processes
- Validates the design and implementation of the overall Infrastructure and performs the build and maintenance of the environments
- Designs and plans testing for the impact assessment of the solution functionality
- Responsible for conducting and participating in Solution Reviews (both internally and for partners)
- Assists with MDM installation/upgrade, product code migration across multiple environments, testing defects & resolution, and data loads
- Responsible for MDM software upgrades, patch releases, and notifies team on upcoming functionality
- Mandatory: Informatica Multi domain MDM 10.x, Informatica Data Director, Provisioning tool, Active VOS, Informatica Data Quality, IICS, Java, SQL Server, Data Modeling, Architecture, Management
- Nice to have: EDC, Axon, Salesforce, Azure, Power BI
Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 15+ years of overall professional experience
- 10+ years of experience with hands-on implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) solutions using Informatica
- 8+ years of experience in architecting and designing large scale cross enterprise MDM implementations
- 8+ years of experience with managing large and complex data management projects
- 5+ years of experience in implementation of batch/real time Integrations
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Informatica MDM Certification is a plus
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.