3298 Engineering New Business Development Lead - Virtual, USA
The New Business Development Lead, BPS Outsourcing Sales role is responsible for the acquisition of new business opportunities with specific experience with Engineering workforce solutions. The New Business Development Lead will also be responsible for cultivating the business relationship with Kelly’s high-profile enterprise clients.
You will work close with Global Sales Leaders, Global Solutions Design, Product Leaders, Marketing, Finance, Centers of Excellence Leaders, and other appropriate leaders to facilitate development and execution of the sales approach and gain of market share. This person will be experienced in business process outsourcing and understands the issues facing their clients and provides ground-breaking insight that challenges their thinking. The primary responsibility is to develop, execute, and drive sales that will directly impact significant growth of revenue and profitability for Kelly.
This position will act in a consultative selling capacity that will demonstrate your ability to deliver Kelly’s BPS Outsourced Solutions in Engineering solutions. You will be selling Kelly’s ability to balance safety with innovation to process efficiencies, stabilize work outcomes, and optimize business results. This person will work with the organization on growing engineering workforce for project needs, partnering to acquire and retain entire teams of engineers and staffing ongoing engineering operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of the business development lifecycle, including through project execution as needed: sales, proposal development, estimating, proposal submittal, contract negotiations, project execution, and continuously building a positive relationship with Kelly SETT clients with the main objective of acquiring repeat business.
- Will be responsible for evaluating potential business opportunities, contract conditions, financials, researching, contacting, tracking, and ultimately help provide solutions through a consultative approach to Kelly SETT clients.
- Builds market position by locating, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Also, discovers and explores new business opportunities in any other potential market sectors that Kelly SETT supports.
- Have the ability, willingness, and determination to have productive cold calls and meet site managers and key decision makers across North America client operations.
- Increase the number of new opportunities in the sales pipeline, optimally drive the opportunities through the funnel, to a closed contract; in the areas of Engineering outsource and managed solutions.
- Build sales plans to grow market share differentiating Kelly against competitors to acquire new business.
- Work closely and advise partners in operations, product groups and support groups to demonstrate Kelly’s capabilities and close sales.
- Continue to be knowledgeable of competitor positions.
- Work closely with pricing and finance to develop profitable solutions.
- Responsible for managing pipeline within Salesforce and reporting to management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is required, Industrial Engineering Degree preferred.
- Experience in services or solutions based on selling BPS workforce solutions and/or related outsourcing solutions in the Engineering solutions space.
- Experience in selling to high level contacts at large accounts.
- 5+ years of progressive business development, sales, project management experience in the Industrial sector.
- 10+ years of experience and knowledge of workforce models for Process Automation, Robotics Process Automation, Industrial Manufacturing Turnaround Maintenance Services, Engineering process improvement, and Industry 4.0/Digital transformation as it relates to Engineering.
- Travel up to 50%.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all! At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.