3299 - Talent Experience Insights Manager - Virtual
You’re an inquisitive explorer of customer experience behaviors with a thirst for uncovering stories (i.e., actionable insights) hidden within the data. It’s not enough to know the ‘what’, you thrive on knowing the ‘why’…and are eager to share with others.
As the Talent Experience Insights Manager, you’ll drive the evolution of our voice of talent and customer program (VOC) initiatives, and manage delivery of all program insights and metrics (listening surveys, talent analytics, journey mapping research and action planning, trend and competitive analysis, etc.) clearly establishing top pain points, correlations, root cause, and best practices. The insights you produce (and stories you unfold) will be critical to the development of service design solutions improving our talents’ experiences across all aspects of their journey.
If you’re enthusiastic about turning insights into actions, and dedicated to enhancing talent experience, we’d like to meet you!
- Define and continuously optimize a comprehensive VOC program to capture, synthesize, and interpret disparate qualitative and quantitative data within the context of business objectives, identifying trends, and exploring data through segments and cohorts.
- Oversee development of journey maps that illustrate what talent are thinking, feeling, and doing across an experience, clearly establishing top moments of truth and friction points.
- Influence strategies and educate stakeholders through compelling “talent stories”, building internal empathy, understanding, and a strong bias towards action.
- Identify and help prioritize most important opportunities for action, in alignment with business goals.
- Partner with data analytics teams to connect internal operational, experiential, and financial data to insights that ensure a comprehensive view of the talent.
- Manage Medallia platform and other related insights and research technology.
Knowledge and Skills
- Remarkable passion for customer experience
- Proven track record driving positive change in a sophisticated environment
- A full understanding of customer experience disciplines and functions that exist beyond research, and comfort teaching others
- Broad and deep knowledge of a variety of research techniques and methods to include both quantitative and qualitative experience
- Ability to interpret data and insights to objectively, and consistently drive talent experience objectives
- Experience facilitating cross-functional team discussions, including well-developed negotiation skills and ability to provide direction while not having direct authority
- Ability to employ data and research to create talent journey maps that help stakeholders “see” where the gaps and opportunities are to increase success
- Experience managing other people and/or overseeing large projects
- An understanding of supported insights products or infrastructure (e.g., Medallia, Smaply, etc.) how they work, and how they are used
- Experience engaging diverse audiences
- Education: Bachelors degree and/or equivalent proven experience
- Certification: CCXP (Certified Customer Experience Professional) preferred
- Experience: 7+ years managerial level CX experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
- Travel: Up to 10%
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all! At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.