3316 Director of Finance - Troy, MI
This is a leadership role
for the financial management and consultative support of the SETT Business
Unit. This position will support the BU President/SVP and multiple VP‘s within
the SETT BU. You must have and demonstrate excellent communication skills
(written and oral) along with change management skills including the ability to
work / collaborate with acquired subsidiaries' back office teams.
• Analysis of specialty product offerings, product pricing strategy and operations
• Responsible for reporting and providing variance analysis (budget, capital, revenue, gross profit, and expenses) to Business Unit Leaders and Corporate Senior Leadership Team.
• Responsible for annual business planning process with Business Unit President/Vice President.
• Responsible for forecast for specialty products and Business Unit consolidation. Provides financial support including of flash, forecast and/or budget and variance analysis. Identifies large scale profit and productivity improvement opportunities.
• Manages, trains and/or guides staff in technical decisions and takes responsibility for solutions proposed by the team. Also works with and assigns work to/ collaborates with Shared Service Operations Finance team.
• Demonstrated the ability to lead individual contributors and or project teams
• Strong understanding of the Staffing industry and business offerings
• Excellent communications skills, experience interfacing with senior executive management
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Finance or Accounting preferred
• 10- 15 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or relevant
• Travel up to 10%
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.