3319 - RPO Recruitment Logistics Coordinator - Duncan, SC
As an HR Onboarding Coordinator, you will be responsible for a variety of logistical and administrative activities in support of the recruiting function. This position will be onsite at our client location in Duncan, SC.
- Scheduling Interviews
- May assist with candidate screening if requested
- Input data and manages data within an Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner and generates reports as needed
- Audit files to ensure compliance and completeness
- Monitors and audits ATS data to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Other duties as required
Education: High School diploma required
Years of Experience:
- 1+ years’ administrative experience in a business setting, providing administrative support and customer service, preferably in a recruiting environment
Type of Experience:
- Experience in exempt level hiring and logistics is preferred
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint); Applicant Tracking System experience a plus
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.