3320 - RPO Associate Recruiter - Virtual, USA
As an RPO Associate Recruiter, you will be part of a recruiting team focused on building positive relationships and drive candidate and client engagement throughout the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Support the recruiting activities of remote recruiters.
- Assist in the recruiting and onboarding of a high volume of candidates
- Provide Grassroots local outreach.
- Organize and coordinate recruiting events.
- Participate in strategic local sourcing activities and build networks across all channels utilizing all methodologies available when required
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Quickly and strategically able to adapt to and get results in a fast-paced, challenging and demanding work environment
- Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Leadership and Peers
- Effective communicator, bringing in a consultative approach to partnerships
- Especially organized, attentive to detail and has strong time management, administrative and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role-related experience
- 1+ years Recruiting experience
- RPO/ client-facing experience is a plus
- Background managing a high-volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent
- Knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience successfully identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks
- Available to work an additional 1-2 Saturday mornings a month.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making
people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become
who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level
within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and
commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across
the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people
transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have
a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our
internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.