3341 - RPO Operations Manager - Locations Vary
The Recruiting Operations Manager will be responsible for service delivery within the local markets and recruitment teams. You will also partner with other COM Leads regarding critical customer situations and new business opportunities. They develop and execute on operational strategies and provide on-going leadership in the RPO COM for the shared services team.
They are responsible for running a scalable, efficient, and sustainable service delivery operations platform that is driven to providing flawless customer execution and low-cost operating efficiency.
Specific Duties will include:
- Partnering and collaborating with RPO Practice Leadership in the establishment of operating level and service level agreements.
- Owning accountability for the service delivery of recruiting functions to our customers of the RPO practice. They will be a single point of contact for the client for service delivery implementation for sourcing, interviewing and hiring logistics. They will direct their service delivery team in the understanding and execution of processes, procedures, and policies which are aligned with the operating level and service level agreements to the client. Their success will be highly impacted by their ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with the client, peers and colleagues while leading a highly effective team.
- Leading continuous improvement efforts focused on productivity improvements. Identify and drive opportunities for automating work and reducing non-valued added work. Work cross-functionally to deliver major improvements in performance. Evaluate results and drive improvements to enhance client service and reduce operational risk.
- Recruiting and growing great talent through strong performance coaching techniques, career development actions and creating an environment in which employees can achieve their full potential.
- The ideal candidate is a strong leader of staff teams and processes, a strategic problem solver and effective people developer possessing solid client relationship skills and strategic recruitment process oversight and execution.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Master's degree desirable.
- 5-8 yrs experience in a manager/supervisor role, managing functional teams in customer service delivery and business process operations with strategic, SLA and P&L responsibilities - preferably in a recruitment outsourcing environment.
- Proven experience in a management role in a staffing/recruitment function (Corporate, RPO, Agency)
- Demonstrated experience in/working knowledge of managed service delivery business process with experience in full-lifecycle recruitment, direct hiring (full-time), sourcing activities.
- Knowledge of high volume, manufacturing and warehouse operations
- Must possess a solid understanding of HR practices as they relate to recruiting, interviewing, and performance management.
- Proven strategic business acumen, cross-functional breadth
- Knowledge/appreciation of how to leverage data and technology
- Experience using Six Sigma tools and techniques preferred
- Must be a business driver who is able to formulate and implement effective strategic plans to drive to objectives for the business practice.
- Excellent understanding of operations and how it ties into business development and customer service.
- Strong goal orientation with a strong commitment to quality and ethical behavior as well as a proven track record in business development and growing operations
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Strong people leadership development skills are essential
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to simplify strategy into specific actions, make decisions and communicate priorities.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.