3343 - Engineering Lead Generation Specialist (Contract) - Virtual, USA
This is a Contract role. Duration of assignment will depend on business need.
This person will build meeting opportunities for Sales and assess incoming sales leads, lists and contact names for all Kelly Sales Organizations. This individual will conduct research to further qualify the leads and determine what salesperson or sales team would be best suited to pursue the sales opportunity based on a formal Lead Management Process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working off of a script, make contact with the client company by making “cold calls” and/or follow-up calls to assess the size, scope and appropriate contact for the opportunity.
- Analyze the sales opportunities and determine what sales person or sales team is best suited to further pursue the lead. Provide sales person and/or sales team with client briefings on key information they need to know in order to pursue the deal.
- Ensure that contact information is detailed appropriately in Salesforce.com.
- Follow up on any referrals, webinar lists, etc. to develop prospective sales leads and determine if contact is a buyer, where they are in the buying cycle with what potential solution.
- Understand workforce solutions that differentiate Kelly in the marketplace and increase our likelihood of winning new business and retaining existing clients.
- Minimum education required: HS Diploma, Bachelors Degree in Business or Communications preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Outsourced Solutions, or Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to pick up the phone and speak to decision makers at all levels of the organization; outstanding communication, interpersonal, consultative skills
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all! At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.