3354 - Contract Recruiting Administrator - Lodi, CA
The Recruiting Administrator position is responsible for providing onboarding and screening support within a designated geography. The Recruiting Administrator will be in charge of the coordination and completion of a variety of tasks, including those related to the registration of talent, screenings, file maintenance, and administration. The person in this position will be responsible of ensuring the integrity of the data, compliance, and the protection of personal information.
How you'll contribute to your team...
- Entering data in front office systems, managing e-registration, I9 any other final hiring paperwork, and filing employee records
- Develop a strong understanding and become a subject matter expert regarding state specific laws
- Follow Kelly hiring, screening, and travel standard operation procedures
- Coordinate health/medical screenings including TB tests, hearing tests, respirator fit tests, and any others
- Review customer ESPM, KSN or CAD requirements to ensure appropriate screenings are run
- Provide high quality, accurate, and timely administrative support to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Take initiative to identify and respond to opportunities for improvement
Does this sound like you?
- Education- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience- one year plus of experience in customer service, staffing, or recruiting
- Location- required on-site and able to travel between sites
- Collaboration: Work well across geographic boundaries in a matrixed environment to get things done
- Independent Thinker: Proactive and independent; not constrained by looking to others for their perspectives or directions
- Listens: Give your full attention to others, take time to understand the point’s being made, and ask questions as appropriate
- Credibility: Consistent in words and behaviors, believable, reliable, and worthy of peoples’ trust and confidence
- Learner: Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.