3361- RPO Sourcer - Virtual, USA
- Build networks across all channels utilizing all tools and relevant methodologies available to create interest and drive talent to the Client’s organization
- Create innovative recruiting strategies, methodologies & best practices to aid candidate development; research and implement new sourcing tools and stay on top of current and new sourcing trends
- Responsible for sourcing, engaging, pre-screening (when needed), and assessing candidate qualifications in order to present the most qualified candidates to Recruiters
- Engage potential candidates via messaging through social media, sending emails, picking up the phone, etc.
- Lead daily conversations with Recruiters, and occasionally with the Client’s Talent Acquisition Team, Hiring Managers, Human Resources Team, or other key stakeholders
- Lead intake calls with Recruiters to gather requisition details in order to present the most qualified candidates
- Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System in a timely manner
- May assist with training and onboarding of new team members as needed
- Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements and company policies
- Must have a” Hunter” & “Chaser “mentality
- Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Able to switch gears quickly and adapt to demanding Recruiter and/or Client changes
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize tasks
- Easily able to build rapport & relationships with Candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership, Peers, etc.
- Effective communicator, adaptable interpersonal, consultative, and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt to and drive results in a fast-paced, challenging and demanding deadline-driven work environment
- Must be exceptionally organized with strong attention to detail and must have strong time management, administrative, and customer service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent role-related experience
- Solid experience utilizing Social Media as a candidate discovery avenue
- Experience sourcing for financial services roles/financial industry preferred but not required
- Ability to manage high volume requisition load effectively and successfully
- Proven experience sourcing for multiple positions in a variety of disciplines
- Experience building rapport with candidates and Recruiting Partners
- Experience with and ability to find & attract passive talent via robust strategic sourcing (cold calling, search tools, Boolean searching, partnering with relevant associations, universities, and networking avenues)
- Demonstrated experience deploying a social media sourcing & recruiting strategy
- Experience identifying & resolving potential challenges and risks and or engaging in appropriate escalation process
- Familiarity with and comfortable working in a data-driven environment; Meet and/or exceed all outlined scorecard targets
- Strong experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems & proficient experience working in
- MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.