3363 - Operations Specialist - Virtual
The Operations Specialist supports the Operations Shared Services Team and reports to the Operations Supervisor. The individual is critical in monitoring and supporting the quality and efficiency of service-related operations. This is a long-term, virtual contract position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and processes customer PTO/Paid Leave requests weekly
- Reviews and processes customer shut down pay and holiday requests
- Reviews and processes customer bonuses requests weekly
- Completes bonus payout documentation ensuring correct payout amount by employee and markup are noted
- Completes payroll pre-approval process as applicable
- Completes wage audits weekly and updates rates as applicable
- Other support that could include entering expenses in various VMS tools, ad hoc projects and other tasks
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to provide solutions for problems
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as interpersonal and decision making
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in branch and/or on-site experience preferred.
- Kelly Services’ experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS office- Excel and Word.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.