3365 Engineering Sales Manager - Virtual, West Coast USA
Kelly Engineering is empowering innovative companies to turn cutting edge ideas into reality by tapping into talent in ways they never thought possible. As the third largest engineering talent provider in the U.S., we place thousands of engineering specialists every year. We support clients across more than 1,1116 locations in North America. We help the most innovative organizations deliver their modern products and services by connecting them with specialized engineering talent.
Regional Sales Leader - West
The Regional Sales Leader will lead a high-performance team of Sales Professionals to execute the market strategy for Kelly’s rapidly-expanding Engineering business. The Sales Leader will expand and improve Kelly's business relationships with prospective and existing Small to Mid-Market accounts within focus industry practice areas. This role will contribute to improved sales growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and market share. You will adopt and reinforce industry leading sales training framework and employ a data-driven approach to managing a regional sales funnel – demonstrating internal and external market intelligence around customer purchasing behavior, industry trends, talent supply/demand, and fulfillment cycle time.
- Assist Account Executives with crafting and growing their ongoing sales funnel of targeted and qualified prospects and expand the business opportunity by involving field and corporate subject matter specialists.
- Prepare, attend and debrief customer meetings with sales team – mentor and role practice value creation, effective questioning, negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrate and model sales behaviors by actively engaging with customers and sales team ride-along virtually and in-market.
- Instill a growth demeanor and sense of urgency in the sales team. Foster collaboration across sales, recruitment, and other internal teams across the enterprise.
- Provide feedback and mentoring to the team to ensure growth and sales expectations are being met.
- Provide regular constructive feedback, performance management and development discussions with employees
- Encourage individual ownership in resolving barriers to success and reinforcing Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measure of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an Engineering field.
- 5+ years’ of technical recruiting/staffing industry experience.
- 4+ years’ of proven success leading high performing teams of 10-15 people.
- Strong performance management background
- High integrity, collaboration, and emotional intelligence
- Travel up to 30% within assigned region.
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.