3379 - Sr. Talent Manager - Toronto, ON
KellyOCG is looking for an experienced professional to join our team as a Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant at our client location in Toronto. Our client is a Large midstream Oil and Gas Company. The Sr. Talent Supply Chain Consultant facilitates the end-to-end contingent hiring process between select staffing firms/suppliers and our client's hiring managers. This role will be responsible for managing daily customer-facing consultations and providing recommendations on different delivery solutions.
- Facilitate routine meetings with preferred vendors, discussing needs, fills, best practices, policies, and alignment overall
- Daily interaction with the customer and suppliers to provide operational support
- Own the order fulfillment process from assisting in requisition creation to candidate start of the assignment
- Screen candidate resume submissions that ensure only high-quality candidate resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Negotiate bill rates to ensure that they are aligned with current market rates
- Support the financial processes related to timecard & expense management, invoicing and corrections
- Coordinate off-boarding between supplier and customer
- Proactively identify issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
- Follow program contractual guidelines and defined operational best practices
- Effectively multi-task while maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail
Skills and experience required:
- Recruitment, staffing, contracting, and/or operations are ideal for this position
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills are essential
- Experience of working on multiple, simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- VMS Tool experience preferred (Fieldglass)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation/analysis
- Competitive spirit and drive to succeed
#MSP #Contingentworkforce #Fieldglass #beeline #TalentAcquisition #Recruiter #VMS
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.