3401 - German Speaking Sr. Recruiter - Virtual, Hungary
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting team. In this role, you will independently recruit highly qualified external candidates for professional and managerial positions across Kelly. You will partner with HR, hiring managers, and senior business leaders to understand position specifications and qualifications. In addition, you will build and implement recruitment strategies to quickly fill positions with top talent, while leading candidates through the selection process with outstanding customer service and communication.
What we'll expect of you...
- Build a talent pool for consideration for current and future openings by utilizing strategic and creative sourcing techniques
- Present opportunities to passive candidates and court candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Partner with aligned leaders on understanding current and future staffing needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers on market intel as it relates to searches and influence hiring decisions
- Develop effective recruitment strategies, which may include handling third party search firm referrals by acting as the main liaison between an agency and internal customer(s)
- Review and appropriately manage critical employment and/or competition agreement issues
- Work on sophisticated HR projects; identify and implement process improvements
Does this sound like you?
- 4-6+ years of recruiting experience across multiple European markets
- Minimum of professional working proficiency in German; full professional proficiency in German preferred
- Excellent interviewing and assessment skills
- Strong communication, listening, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and align with assigned timelines
- Ability to make independent decisions and act on them accordingly
- Ability to recruit/source candidates possessing various skillsets for a wide variety of profiles and business units
- Deep understanding of internet sourcing, direct sourcing, cold-calling, and networking recruitment methods
- Ability to work optimally within a virtual team environment
- Strong analytical and storytelling skills
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.