3408 - Talent Advisor - Rocky Mount, NC
Kelly is seeking a Talent Advisor to be the front-line support for employees to ensure excellence in delivery. In this role, you'll manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, creativity, development, and performance.
Strong staffing experience and a background in Human Resources will be helpful in this position. As a Talent Advisor, you’ll need to utilize strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Our Talent Advisors will need the ability to be flexible in shift schedules while successfully supporting a temporary workforce in recruiting, onboarding, training, and development. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the contingent workforce is abreast of any/all changes within the facility and the introduction to new programs. Safety, Osha, and Workman’s Compensation related knowledge is a plus.
How you'll support your team...
- Execute programs that drive redeployment/retention, skill improvement, and efficient communication
- Actively advise Talent of safety policies, standard methodologies, and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner
- Based on feedback and engagement scores, drive for and execute process improvements as advised
- Maintain balancing operational efficiency and delivering the highest quality services to meet the customer needs
- Drive compliance to customer required processes
Does this sound like you?
- Two years of staffing or talent management experience
- Proficient understanding of HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, and contract language
- Sense of integrity and ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Results-Oriented, hardworking, and have solid attention to detail in a constantly evolving environment is crucial
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Self-start, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure
- High school diploma or GED required
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.