The Large Market Strategic New Business Development role is responsible for business development and sales of Kelly’s Professional and Industrial Business Unit which provides talent solutions across multiple geographies. This is a professional sales executive experienced in industry verticals and channel sales who understands their prospective clients operating reality and the workforce challenges they are facing. In this role you will be expected to bring insight that challenges your prospects thinking and design solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
- Responsible for developing and executing a consultative sales plan
- Maintain a healthy and fluid sales pipeline targeting prospects with $2B annual revenue and above
- Own and drive the entire sales cycle while coordinating and engaging support from appropriate internal stakeholders to execute against pursuit strategies
- Work with Kelly Business Partners on account expansion to national status
- Initiate and drive senior level engagement from Kelly
- Influence decisions of high-level stakeholders to create a win/win opportunity for Kelly and your prospective client
- Consult with partners in operations, product groups and support groups to leverage Kelly’s capabilities and get to close quickly
- Develop client and industry networks that are both deep and wide to create active relationships within these networks.
- Become a subject matter expert and understand Kelly’s value proposition in the market opposed to your competition
- Responsible for managing all reporting and pipeline reviews (salesforce.com, standard reporting to management, etc.…)
Minimum education required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or
Minimum years’ experience required: 5+ years proven sales success in a national consultative and professional services environment. Selling the most complex deals such as: national, global, multi solution programs; etc.
- Challenge conventional thinking: Uses deep understanding of the client’s operating reality to consult and drive their talent journey. Approaches every prospective client interaction in a tailored manner, aligning insight to each stakeholder’s specific needs and priorities. Is assertive however respectful while pushing back when stakeholder’s express skepticism about the insight or are resistant to pricing.
- Client relationship focus: Develops strong personal and professional relationships and advocates across the client organization. Facilitates cooperation between key internal and external resources to meet the client’s articulated needs.
- Makes decisions with results in mind: Focuses on post-sales follow-up to ensure service issues related to implementation and execution are addressed quickly and thoroughly. Willingly deals with ambiguity and makes decisions when they need to be made.
- Accepts personal responsibility for achieving Kelly’s goals: Consistently puts forth extra effort. Understands the critical role of responsibility in the workplace and uses it to drive Kelly’s success.
- Independent thinker: Self-confident and independent. Isn’t constrained by looking to others for their opinions or direction.
"Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting."
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.