3451 - Site Operations Manager - Neosho, MO
- Overall account management and Statement of Work (contract) responsibilities.
- Plans, coordinates, and supervises the work of the program.
- Provides guidance and direction to employees in the resolution of daily problems and issues – interfacing with the customer and Kelly BPO Operations Director.
- Estimate personnel needs and assign work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules.
- Familiarizes employees with established organization procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide employees with developmental opportunities and continuous training.
- Interface with on-site customer representatives and management.
- Responsible for monthly Kelly quality reports to customer and Director
- Responsible to validate invoice and perform reconciliation
- Responsible for reviewing and approving Payroll submissions on a weekly basis
- Responsible for preparing and presenting Business Reviews
- With assistance from the Kelly BPO Operation Director
- Responsible for any business development activities within the current or extended customer base
- Manage data to facilitate routine and continuous Improvement actions at all plants.
- Minimum two-year Associates in Business Management or equivalent manufacturing experience
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years’ experience, minimum, managing a manufacturing workforce
- Strong Safety background
- Strong customer focus
- Intermediate/Advanced level of computer literacy required in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook & SharePoint. Strong Excel background required.
- Previous staffing experience preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions.
- Knowledge of data collection practices
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Second Shift Operation
- 5-8-hour days unless otherwise directed
- Must be able to work in Hot and cold climates
- Must be able to work in a dusty and humid environment
- Be observant, accurate, and capable of following directions.
- Ability to take a proactive approach to plant safety and report all unsafe acts or conditions immediately
- All employees have a duty to care for their safety and for the safety of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work. Therefore, it is the duty of every employee to:
- Conduct regular safety meetings with all employees
- Respect and apply customer and Kelly safety rules and procedures always
- Report incidents and damages to customer, and Kelly, management whether injuries are involved or not, including First Aid
- Drive/participate in incident investigation
- Be a safety role-model to all employees
- Make suggestions to improve safety at the workplace
- Manage Pre-use inspections on mobile equipment.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.