The Work Order Management/Billing Reconciliation Operations Specialist is responsible for the overall oversight and completion of tasks associated with work orders in VMS tools, ATS tools, or via electronic manual methods. In addition this role is responsible for reconciliation of billing through research and adjustments in tools that balance what was paid and billed vs what was paid to Kelly from the customer. The individual is critical in supporting the quality and efficiency of service to the external customer and impacts the financial status of a program. Because of expertise, acts as a consultant on process design and improvements
How will you support the team?
Work Order Management:
- Reviews and accepts work orders in pending status
- Ensures that data in work order matches data in KSN and completes required tool fields and document upload as applicable. Resolve data integrity issues as applicable
- Reviews, accepts and updates data as revisions are put through VMS tools or manual work orders
- Ensures that appropriate work orders have been created and activated so that payroll and billing processes can happen per the program requirements
- Reviews reconciliation reporting from FSS on a weekly/daily basis
- Researches root cause of billing issues and resolves to avoid future issues and balance out billing
- Works weekly/daily toward resolution by making corrections in VMS and or Kelly tools
- Works closely with colleagues for assistance or information needed as applicable & calls out when response issues from branch or TA occur
- Reviews missing, pending and rejected time weekly and works to have items resolved within a reasonable time as our control allows. Escalates customer, program, or internal response time or other issues when necessary
Does this sound like you?
- HS Diploma or equivalent, along with 1 to 2 years Operational or administrative experience. Customer service experience in addition to the operational and administrative is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment while demonstrating attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal as well as interpersonal and decision making
- Basic Word, Excel, and Power Point. Proficient Excel preferred as well as experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Work location: This job can be performed except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this role
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.