3526 - Digital & Field Marketing Manager - Virtual
The Professional & Industrial Marketing Manager will work closely with the Senior director on the strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns for the Professional & Industrial business unit. You will coordinate internal resources and external vendors for the flawless execution of marketing initiatives, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. You will assist in defining project scope and objectives and ensure proper resources are in place and scheduled to meet deadlines.
This role is expected to understand key P&I market segments (talent and client) and the articulation of key messaging/value propositions to these audiences. As part of the Business Planning team, you will work closely with our direct peers in IMI, Brand, Communications and Strategic Insights teams as well as stakeholders within the P&I business unit. The marketing manager will be responsible for putting metrics in place to track campaign performance and analyze the success of initiatives.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the BP Sr. Director to successfully design marketing programs for the business unit -- both talent and client segments -- that will enhance positioning within the marketplace.
- Interface with the BP Sr. Director and Operational leaders to interpret the OGSM and build, design, execute strategy, create marketing plans and actions, provide constructive input and direction on marketing programs, and support growth efforts.
- Manage projects, assign responsibilities, provide strategic and creative direction, monitor, prioritize and manage deadlines, and summarize progress of projects, in order to keep them on time and within budget.
- Ensure marketing messaging supports and differentiates the P&I and is consistent across all marketing campaigns and materials.
- Identify ways to leverage successful sales and recruiting initiatives to make them easily adaptable and available to P&I sales and recruiting teams across the business unit.
- Work closely with direct peers in IMI, Brand, Content and Communication teams, as well as stakeholders within the business unit, to develop campaigns and provide direction on marketing messaging and execution.
- Establish measurement capabilities and monitor the performance of sales and recruiting campaigns to measure effectiveness.
- Provide internal marketing support , and lead the communication and distribution of marketing materials to ensure sales and recruiting teams are aware of and easily access available marketing tools.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Minimum Years Experience Required: 5-7
- Ability to consult with customers and peers on strategic objectives, messaging, and the most effective marketing channels
- Marketing acumen – digital / social / interactive knowledge
- Experience in CMS, marketing automation and social media management platforms
- Ability communicate marketing strategy and influence business outcomes/strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, execution and multitasking skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must possess business maturity and emotional intelligence
- Experience working with and managing marketing suppliers/vendors
- Ability to work with internal team members and external vendors measure and evaluate campaign performance and provide ROI measures
- Fluid at building relationships to lead the work effort of cross functional team members
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.