3577 - Content Marketing Manager-Virtual
Content Marketing Manager
have a passion for driving sales through modern B2B marketing? Global staffing
firm Kelly is seeking a Marketing Manager to help us transform our content
As a Forbes 2020 Top 3 Best Professional Recruiting Firm, Kelly is the most recognized brand name in contingent staffing. Kelly has committed to delivering “What’s Next” for customers and talent, while breaking down unjust barriers to talent opportunity. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and connect thousands more with work through our global outsourcing and consulting practice. While many businesses have foundered during the pandemic, our sales have grown, and we are looking for insightful marketing talent to help us meet this demand.
This new Marketing Manager will develop and drive content marketing strategy and campaigns for Kelly Professional & Industrial. They will work closely with multiple teams across the business, including Brand, Recruiting, Sales, PR, and Operations. While traditional Marketing tactics and supporting our sellers and recruiters as a personalized Marketing channel is still critical for us, we need a Digital native who knows how to bring innovative digital content tactics to bear at scale. This individual has the opportunity to improve workers’ lives while directly impacting our story and impact as a brand.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the BP Sr. Director to successfully design marketing programs for the business unit – both talent and client segments – that will enhance positioning within the marketplace.
- Interface with the BP Sr. Director and Operational leaders to interpret the OGSM and build, design, execute strategy, create marketing plans and actions, provide constructive input and direction on marketing programs, and support growth efforts.
- Manage projects, assign responsibilities, provide strategic and creative direction, monitor, prioritize and manage deadlines, and summarize progress of projects, in order to keep them on time and within budget.
- Ensure marketing messaging supports and differentiates the P&I and is consistent across all marketing campaigns and materials.
- Identify ways to leverage successful sales and recruiting initiatives to make them easily adaptable and available to P&I sales and recruiting teams across the business unit.
- Work closely with direct peers in IMI, Brand, Content and Communication teams, as well as stakeholders within the business unit, to develop campaigns and provide direction on marketing messaging and execution.
- Establish measurement capabilities and monitor the performance of sales and recruiting campaigns to measure effectiveness.
- Provide internal marketing support , and lead the communication and distribution of marketing materials to ensure sales and recruiting teams are aware of and easily access available marketing tools.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education
Years of Experience Required: 5-7
- Content marketing acumen - through seller, email/SMS, digital advertising, and spanning those worlds
- Ability to both create and guide creation of content given brand voice and guidelines
- Ability to consult with peers and teams across functions on strategic objectives, messaging, and the most effective marketing channels
- Fluid at building relationships to lead work effort of cross functional team members
- Experience in CMS, marketing automation, and social media management platforms
- Ability to communicate marketing strategy and influence business outcomes/strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail, execution and multitasking skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must possess business maturity and emotional intelligence
- Ability to measure and evaluate campaign performance and provide ROI measures
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Salary Range: $64,000-$85,100
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.