3579 Scientific Recruiter - Virtual, USA
Kelly Services, a leading provider in workforce solutions, has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Scientific Recruiter. As a Recruiter within Kelly's SETT organization, we are the key element that connects job-seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. You are a specialist establishing last relationships and driving candidate engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of – from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
We have Scientific Recruiters that are driven to succeed! We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Sourcing and recruiting scientific candidates in the subject areas of Chemistry, Biology, Clinical Research, Immunology, Bioprocessing, Drug Safety, Molecular Diagnostics, Pharmacology, Physical Science, and Toxicology. The job functions of Research, Clinical Trial Monitoring, Quality, Regulation, Manufacturing, Technical Writing, Lab Analysis and Validation will cover multiple industries such as Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Environmental, Energy, Medical Device and Consumer Products.
- Meeting financial and activity-based measures, while growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Successfully influence the applicant and client, while driving the recruiting progression, including relationship building, overcoming objections, targeted and timely follow-up, prep/debrief, and closing techniques
- Actively networking within scientific community to build pipeline, generate leads- always requesting referrals.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting, preferably in the sciences.
- Driven to succeed – solutions oriented while acting as a teammate who embodies the Kelly team first
- Exhibit excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent, including defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting.
- Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.