This role is responsible for facilitating financial activities for a particular customer or customers, using e-procurement tools, and managing relationships between the customer and the approved vendors.
The Billing and Reporting Analyst will work with various members of the business to ensure all Billing activities and requirements are executed and adhered to in accordance relevant country regulatory bodies. The aim of this role is working to create a smooth and accurate Billing to the Customer.
Individuals in this position will be expected to recommend changes to management of existing processes where efficiencies can be gained without negatively impacting customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Raise the monthly/bi-weekly/weekly billing for client as detailed by the invoicing client.
• In charge of Invoice presentment to the client.
• Manage invoicing requests communicated to the department, requested by Operations/Vendors/Client.
• Create monthly accruals for the client and the Finance Head-quarters.
• In charge of Revenue postings in the Kelly Back Office Systems.
• Create invoicing formats within internal and external systems/ portals to ensure customer profiles and billing templates are accurate based on customer requirements.
• Utilize data analysis techniques to ensure accuracy of data.
• Proactively monitor technologies to identify potential errors before invoice creation, and make adjustments immediately.
• Implement internal controls when risks are identified.
• Consultancy on the deployment of new products/billing process for new clients.
• Assure that customers, employees and Service Administration follow established processes and review/update process as required. Additionally participate in system development for improvement to account servicing.
• Escalate when controls fail & if there are ill practices within the process to management.
• Manage process by facilitating communication between the field, customers and internal stakeholders to ensure accuracy of reported revenue and expenses.
• Document Work Instructions, process flows and provide training and support to the supported OCG/Finance department
Minimum education required: University Degree In what field of study: Finance, Business, Math, Billing and Payroll or relevant experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – expresses ideas, facts or thoughts in a logical manner
• Proficient computer skills-internet, Windows environment, email, MS word and advanced Excel
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Adaptable to change
• Ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs within the specific area of service
• Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and make recommendations on process and procedures that are more efficient
• Analytical ability- research and resolve issues using data
• Knowledge of E-Tools
• Attention to detail
• Ability to apply logic and reasoning as appropriate
• Proven knowledge of finance principles including accounts payable and receivable
• European Languages desirable – Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Nordics
• Negotiation – Understands what others need and their position and intentions, both internally and externally. Needs to be an active listener. Needs to guide internal and external customers through change.
• Problem analysis - Takes initiative to act on his/her own with minimal guidance, but also knows to ask for help. Able to define action steps with measurable results.