3617 - Kelly Education Talent Advisor - Philadelphia, PA
The Talent Advisor is front line support for employees, ensuring excellence in delivery for a portfolio of existing Education Clients. This role will manage and execute strategies to drive employee engagement, development, and performance. The Talent Advisor is responsible for Employee Relations, continuing education, and annual compliance requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure high level of Talent engagement through execution of programs that drive:
- Redeployment/Retention – actively identify new opportunities or manage work expectations to ensure Talent remain active in appropriate absence management system
- Skill Enhancement – drive Talent career growth and development
- Effective communication
- Proactively inform Talent of safety policies, best practices and updates
- As Talent issues arise, make sure resolution occurs in a timely and professional manner.
- Based on Talent feedback and engagement scores, execute process improvement as directed.
Regularly solicit and share performance feedback with Talent. Coach and guide as needed.
Service Delivery Excellence
- Drive compliance to customer required processes.
- Partner with internal resources to provide stellar service delivery to client portfolio.
Respond to incident and injury reporting and work with Client Manager to ensure timely resolution.
Minimum education required: HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in business or related area of study preferred.
Minimum experience required: 2+ years staffing or Talent management experience
Understanding HR/staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, talent management, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
Proficient in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and web-based ATS/sales technology.
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need
of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office,
Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s
next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old
ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We
directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect
thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and
partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com
and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.