3621 - Director of Compensation, Virtual USA
As a leadership position in the Compensation team, the Compensation Director will bring external knowledge and expertise to partner in the design, execution, analysis and governance of Kelly’s global broad-based and executive compensation programs. The Compensation Director will help ensure all base salary, short-term and long-term incentive programs are competitive, streamlined and align to Kelly’s compensation philosophy and business strategy. This is a virtual role.
- Lead compensation administrative team and partner with Compensation leadership team to provide ongoing expert consultation and input into programs.
- Consult in or lead in the design, develop and implement base salary, short-term and long-term incentive compensation programs.
- Provide ongoing analysis on programs and processes. Identify opportunities to improve alignment to market best practice including reducing complexity and streamlining.
- Ensures that all compensation-related activities are in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Manage Kelly’s executive compensation function including conducting annual market analysis, equity administration and ensuring preparedness for compensation committee meetings and proxy filings.
- Partner with HR and Compensation leadership to provide consultation in area of executive compensation.
- Consult with subject-matter experts to ensure compliance with regulations related to executive compensation plans
- Strong partnership and consultative skills.
- Ability to influence, develop and mentor others.
- Decision-making skills. Leadership skills. Oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical thinking skills. Strategic thinking skills. Mathematical skills.
- 10+ years in Compensation including at least three in a managerial capacity
- Strong, varied background in both broad-based and executive compensation including design, governance, consultation and leading a team.
- High school diploma required. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Base salary range would be $96,500 to $135,100 depending upon experience
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.