3642 Corporate Recruiter (STEM) - Virtual
Kelly’s Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter, focused on identifying talent in the STEM space, specifically focused on Technology Account Executives. As the Recruiter, you are responsible for recruiting top talent to join the Kelly team. You will partner with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand position specifications and qualifications, to develop and drive recruitment plans that proactively fill talent needs. By attracting and closing the very best talent, you will transform lives and help the most innovative companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow!
What will we expect of you?
- Pre-screen and interview candidates
- Manage candidate experience throughout the selection process
- Maintain a deep understanding of Kelly compensation packages
- Build a talent pool for consideration for current and future openings by utilizing strategic and innovative sourcing techniques
- Develop, or assist in the development of, effective recruitment plans and strategies
- Partner with hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs
- Introduce new insights, resources, and methods to drive more efficient and effective processes
- Participate in team projects
- Promote positive results for Kelly
What type of talent are we seeking?
- 2+ years Talent Acquisition experience with a focus on Scientific, Engineering, and/or IT Sales positions
- Experience working cross-functionally to deliver results
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Multi-tasker that knows how to prioritize and meet timelines
- Describe yourself as a self-starter, with a sense of urgency, who works well under pressure
- Adaptable to change, while maintaining proven attention to detail
- Possess integrity and easily develop relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Work Location: Virtual (PST or MST candidates preferred)
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Salary - $65,000 to $85,000
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.