3653- Accounts Payable Analyst
KellyOCG are currently searching for an Accounts Payable Analyst, initially based from home, but will later require time spent at our Telford office, suitable to commuting from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Walsall. This role is dedicated to ensure all invoicing and financial requirements are met, working to create a smooth, accurate and timely payment process for all suppliers
Within this role you be required to:
- Manage payment runs communicated to the department, either via reporting, or through requests.
- Proactively monitor technologies to identify potential errors before payment generation, and make adjustments immediately.
- Striving to achieve contracted payment days following receipt of customer payment.
- Assure that customers, employees and Service Administration follow established processes and review/update process as the need arises. Additionally participate in system development for improvement to account servicing.
- Manage process by facilitating communication between all appropriate contact points including but not limited to customers, suppliers and internal work streams to ensure accuracy and timely processing of payments.
- Document Work Instructions, process flows and provide training and support to the supported OCG/Finance department
The ideal candidate will have:
- Intermediate computer skills including Excel and MS word.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – expresses ideas, facts or thoughts in a logical manner
- Data entry ability
- Knowledge of accounting processes, ideally through previous experience working in an accounts department
- Ability to work in a team environment
Should this role be of interest we will be keen for you apply immediately!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.