3770-External Workforce Coordinator - Virtual
External Workforce Coordinator - Virtual
The External Workforce Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the contingent workforce management process for a particular customer or customers, by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the program support team, customer (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
How you will contribute to your team…
- Serve as the first point of contact for team with escalations
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and team questions and issues
- Act as a liaison between the team and the customer and any other parties
- Monitor operational activities
- Onboarding/offboarding contractors (i.e. background screens, drug screen, renewals and site- specific requirements; badges)
- Ensure all related contractor onboarding/offboarding compliance documentation is executed and maintained in accordance with contract provisions
- Maintain order files with all correspondence forms applicable to an order
- Consistently request follow up on renewals
- Consistent and accurate use of the VMS and KSN/billing systems
- Ensure documentation and administration are completed in a timely fashion
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractor’s assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the Kelly/Client program to ensure that a high level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers
- Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
Does this sound like you?
- Collaboration: Works well across geographic boundaries
- Independent thinker
- Credibility: Consistent in words and behaviors; dependable and trustworthy
- Learner: Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Leadership: Ability to guide and support colleagues throughout issue resolution and process creation using knowledge base and competencies listed above
- Experience: 1-3+ years or more of relevant experience (Recruiting or Technology Customer Service Support)
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Strong PC and internet skills (Microsoft Office)
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.