3772 - Corporate Contract Recruiter - Virtual
As a Recruiter, you are responsible for recruiting top talent to join the Kelly team. You will partner with Human Resources and hiring managers to understand position specifications and qualifications, to develop and drive recruitment plans that proactively fill talent needs. By attracting and closing the very best talent, you will transform lives and help the most innovative companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow.
What will we expect of you?
- Pre-screen and interview candidates
- Manage candidate experience throughout the selection process
- Build a talent pool for consideration for current and future openings by utilizing strategic and innovative sourcing techniques
- Partner with hiring managers to understand current and future hiring needs
- Introduce new ideas, resources, and methods to drive more efficient and effective processes
- Promote positive results for Kelly
What type of talent are we seeking?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, or Recruiting Operations with a focus in education, professional & Industrial and / or administrative & clerical preferred
- Sourcing experience with strong Boolean search experience
- Prior experience in education, professional & industrial, administrative & clerical
- Experience working cross-functionally to deliver results
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Multi-tasker that knows how to prioritize and meet timelines on deliverables
- Describe yourself as a self-starter, with a sense of urgency, who works well under pressure
- Adaptable to change, while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Possess integrity and easily develop relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all! At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are outstanding in their understanding and dedication to helping people build better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Crafting the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference!
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects hardworking people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.