3779 - Automation Developer I - Virtual - USA
The Automation Enablement Center (AEC) Automation Developer I is a technical member of the AEC team, who is responsible for assisting in the design, development, and implementation of process automation solutions using leading RPA/RDA (robotics process/desktop automation) applications and/or other automation technologies.
You’ll be responsible for technical code development, testing and production release of automated processes. You’ll be working with the AEC Solution Design, AEC Technical, and Kelly business resources to understand and translate Kelly’s internal business processes to automation processes utilizing automation software platforms.
Your core responsibilities will include the development of error-free code to create, enhance, and/or modify automated business processes per solution design and requirements documentation; project management and process documentation of discrete steps and activities they perform; supporting testing; code debug; production deployment, and collaborative, knowledge sharing with Kelly resources for increasing skills and abilities.
- Deliver business process automation on or under target timeline
- Deliver business process automation to high standards and quality
- Automation Platform Growth - Solution with multiple technologies
- Automation platform growth and technical knowledge of additional tools
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Systems development life cycle and agile programming methods including requirements definition, solution design, program development, configuration, operations, and support
- 1+years of experience with selected automation software platform (e.g. UI Path) and programming background
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Services
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their
skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact
Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in
the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on
old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all work styles in the workplace.
We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect
thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and
partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.