3805 - Business & Operations Analyst - Virtual
KellyConnect is looking to add a Sr. Data Reporting Analyst to our team to provide a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of our growing business. This position will be responsible for analyzing data from various resources to provide insight into performance, trends, and outliers of the business which will assist with the growth of opportunities and the effectiveness of our operations. This includes assisting senior operational managers and business leaders with analysis, insights, and reporting of data supporting all facets of their business operations; including employee recruiting and training, financial analysis, ad-hoc research, and other analytical tasks to support strategic and operational decision making. This individual will report to the KellyConnect Senior Director of Business and Operations Analysis.
- Support standard practice reporting across the Business Unit, including tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and compiling operational trends/performance reports at necessary cadences.
- Marry data from a variety of internal and external sources to provide an-depth understanding of business drivers.
- Determine incentives available to staff based on factors of their performance such as attendance and quality of work.
- Support ad-hoc reporting, analytics, and “deep dive” research needs requested by BU senior leaders by understanding needed data, running or coordinating reporting within necessary timelines, and presenting insights via effective data visualization, written reports, and presentations.
- Identify trends, gaps, new business opportunities and process governance issues through analysis of data. Present analysis, findings and recommendations to facilitate operational improvement and strategic decision-making.
- Support growth initiatives by proactively bringing insights, analysis and findings to senior leaders.
- Advanced Excel skills, familiar with advanced logical formulas, data summarization techniques and charting
- Experience analyzing and trending large amounts of data, including data cleaning/wrangling (e.g., missing value interpolation, transformation, etc)
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to work confidently and comfortably with operational leaders at multiple levels within an organization, including the VP level.
- Must be proficient in developing professional relationships with internal customers and making own recommendations to reporting approach.
- Must be very detailed-oriented while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Ability to interpret customer needs, problem solve, and make recommendations for reporting approach.
- Ability to work independently with limited daily supervision
- Ability to independently verify completeness & accuracy of work product
- Must demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Efficient time management skills to meet reporting deadline
- Experience with Salesforce analytics preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field with statistical inference training (Business/Data Analytics, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Finance, etc) or equivalent work experience
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.