3814 - CWO Coordinator - Virtual
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and team questions and issues
- Monitor operational activities
- Onboarding/offboarding contractors (i.e. background screens, drug screen, renewals and site specific requirements; badges)
- Consistent and accurate use of the VMS and KSN/billing systems
- Confirm assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier regarding the contractor’s assignment information (start and end date, location, rates, hours, etc.)
- Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues
- Appropriately manage the customer and supplier relationship by building a professional rapport, following up consistently, and by maintaining ongoing contact and communication
- Identify service delivery issues and provide appropriate and timely solutions
Does this sound like you?
- Independent thinker
- Credibility: Consistent in words and behaviors, is believable and dependable
- Learner: Understands the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making
- Leadership: ability to guide and support colleagues through issue resolution, decision making, and process creation using knowledge base and competencies listed above
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience: 2+ years of Recruiting or Technology Customer Service
- Proficient in developing professional relationships with clients and suppliers
- Excellent communication and coordination skills including verbal, written, and listening
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and effectively handle multiple tasks that require detail-orientation.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Efficient time management skills
- Strong PC and internet skills to include MS Word, Excel, , and other web tools
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Hourly page range: $15-$18/hr
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.