3834 - Project Manager - Global Project Management Office - PSO, Virtual USA
The Project Manager in Professional Services will be accountable and responsible for overall solution deployment, project accounting and control, on-time and on-budget completion of projects, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards. The Project Manager will provide support on large, complex projects, as well as lead smaller, regionalized projects to implement Kelly solution. He/She will ensure that the project team (internal and external members) are following all implementation processes, which includes ensuring that the final product delivered to the client aligns with what is outlined in the contractual agreement with the client and will be the primary point of contact for the client sponsor for questions and escalations. As such, the Project Manager will be seen by the client as the “lead” from Kelly during the implementation process and will engage with Sales/Global Solutions to renegotiate as required, and operations to ensure all downstream changes are understood.
· Overall ownership of implementation, providing project leadership, anticipate bottlenecks, and mitigate project risks by making recommendations of alternative options/solutions; drive postmortems and project root cause analysis efforts to ensure continuous improvement. Accountable for project success and integrity of implementation solution against what was designed.
· Creates & maintains implementation plans/schedules. Responsible for tracking & management of project status, timeline, budget & change control. Plans, prepares, co-ordinates and leads key milestone meetings, such as client preparation, internal kick off / immersion sessions, client kick off, status calls, UAT, discovery and other workshops.
· Foster team spirit with Operations and Delivery, Sales and other Kelly business workstreams and teams, ONE Kelly approach. Lead and manage national projects. Provides support to the Sr. Project Managers on large, complex, or multi country projects.
· Lead executive level conversations with clients about Kelly’s implementation methodology for solutions, globally or regionally, including project steering meetings. Consultation with clients post award regarding implementation set-up (Solution Validation phase). Lead executive level conversations with clients about Kelly’s implementation methodology for solutions, globally or regionally, including project steering meetings. Consultation with clients post award regarding implementation set-up (Solution Validation phase).
· Responsible for matrix management of project team. Responsible for escalating issues and managing them through resolution. Be a point of escalation internally and for client if cannot be resolved at Workstream level. Supports Workstream Leads with client conversations as required. Responsible for cross-project risk, issue and decision identification & management
· Creates operational handover document, including a cutover plan, and transfer to the Delivery teams (Global Solutions/Client Lead and Operations). Responsible for scheduling and leading all tollgate and cutover calls with the Kelly Internal team and client.
· Identify improvements of implementation processes to reduce solution cost and timing.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge and proven track record with implementing solutions in the workforce solutions industry
- Experience with utilizing project methodologies during implementations (PMP, Prince2, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Experience successfully working with senior executives – internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams across cultures, lines of business, and geographies
- Possesses outstanding written and oral communication
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across organization and with external stakeholders
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and client satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency experience implementing workforce solutions
- Provides input into global methodology & adapts regionally
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience utilizing project management methodology and tools
- Operational Client Management experience preferred
- Diverse exposure in multiple practice/solutions (e.g. OCG sales and Operations)
- Must have strong recent experience with MS Project, and MS Office tools
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 6 years of experience in implementing workforce solutions
Travel 40% - 60%
The salary range is $71,900 to $118,700
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ more than 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Revenue in 2018 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.