3906 - IT Recruiter - Virtual, USA
Joining Kelly Services within our Science, Engineering Technical & Telecom vertical as Technology Recruiter you will specialize in placing talent across nearly all vertical industries. You will extend your reach beyond your talent's key work experiences to find opportunities that truly fit their career interests, needs, and goals. Our recruiters have two missions: to drive the engagement and satisfaction of our clients and to find the opportunity, flexibility, and stability talent needs to push their careers to the next level.
Our recruiters are the key element that connects job seekers with companies looking to hire the right talent. We are specialists in building lasting relationships and driving talent engagement throughout the entire placement process. The workforce solutions industry is a multi-billion dollar per year growth industry that every company is a part of - from large, multinational organizations to start-ups to regional and local businesses.
We have specialty recruiters that are driven to succeed! We strive to win and are focused on taking market share away from our competitors. You will play a key role in that success.
How will you contribute to the team?
- Sourcing and recruiting qualified IT candidates in a VMS (vendor-neutral) environment
- Growing revenue and profitability for your portfolio of business
- Creating and managing candidate pipelines and assessing candidate qualifications
- Reviewing and prioritizing candidate activity including pre-screens and interviews
- Negotiating and closing candidates with offers and starts
- Actively networking within the local market
Anticipated Salary Range: $46,600 - $61,750
Are you ready to join us?
- Requires a minimum of 2+ years experience in specialty-focused (Science, Engineering, Technical & Telecom) recruiting, sourcing, sales
- Experience in recruiting processes (can show proven success with regard to the recruiting process: sourcing, qualification, placement process, and temporary employee management).
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Driven to succeed - solutions-oriented
- A teammate who embodies the Kelly team first
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and a connector of the best opportunities to the best talent
- Defined experience deploying a social media strategy in your recruiting: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Blogging
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Vacation Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.