3938-Concierge Consultant - Virtual
Job Reference: 3938 - Posted 26-Apr-2021
The Concierge Consultant role is designed to act as the support center for a hiring manager when identifying the need for a new resource. The Concierge Consultant will assist in consulting with the client as to what solution the resource could fall under.
The Concierge Consultant will have responsibility for accurately creating purchase requisitions on behalf of the hiring manager in Ariba. The Concierge Consultant will act as the Liaison between our internal operations, shared services staff and the hiring manager throughout the PO creation process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Educate managers on the Program, labor classification, potential solutions, and overall process
• Engage Global Solutions and IOL’s as outsourced opportunities arise
• Provide Job Description templates and SOW examples
• Guide business partners on how much a resource should be compensated so proper amount of funds are allocated
• Educate business partner on cost savings opportunities and capture those results in technology
• Guide business partner to client’s cost savings process/regulation when applicable
• Provide an initial validation of SOW’s to ensure they’re likely to pass compliance before PO/Case creation
• Answer all emails, phone calls, and IM’s in a timely and customer service oriented fashion
• Triage responsibilities out of Concierge scope to colleagues and inform business partner of process
Create and Monitor Purchase Orders:
• Ensure all requested information from the business partner is accurate and create a Purchase Order in Ariba
• Guide the business partner to the best resource when technical issues arise
• Send confirmation emails to the business partner outlining next steps
• Monitor the PR throughout the approval process and send automatic reminders from Ariba technology when possible
• Validate that Fieldglass and eOrder fields are complete and compliant
• Responsible for meeting metric expectations as outlined by management
• 3+ years consulting, Project Management, Talent Acquisition (recruiting, account management/customer facing), Operations Management or Procurement/Supply Chain (CWO Specific) experience needed. People management preferred.
• Understands HR/Staffing practices such as on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, talent management, recruiting, employment law, contract language, etc. preferred.
• BA or BS in Business, HR, Marketing or related field OR equivalent relevant work experience
• Must have proficient MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) experience
• Web-based/VMS/ATS technology (examples may include: Fieldglass, IQN, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Buyer, Oracle , SAP, Peoplesoft, HRIS , Workday, Coupa, Taleo)
• SharePoint technology experience is desired
• Salesforce technology experience is desired
• Analytical Thinking: Ability to synthesize a range of quantitative and qualitative information into concrete, actionable insights to drive customer engagements and to manage direct reports.
• Organization Ability: Ability to focus and extract most important priorities amongst competing tasks. Makes choices that yield high return and maintains perspective for self and team in a highly stressful environment.
• Communication Skills: Effectively communicates in all modalities (written, spoken, listening). Organizes ideas clearly and logically when speaking. Crafts concise, clear messages in written formal and informal documents. Demonstrates ability to negotiate and consult effectively.
• Drives Results: Translates the business strategy into daily working goals. Regularly discusses progress toward the larger strategy and removes barriers. Works together as a team to achieve outcomes. Willingly and independently takes on the responsibility to seek out information needed to make decisions and put plans into action.
• Interpersonal Skills: The ability to pro-actively build and maintain both internal Kelly and external business relationships. Works with all types of people, regardless of the work they’re performing or the level of their position.
• Adaptability: Quickly and easily adjusts to changes in priorities and focus. Effectively flows with the various daily changes that are inevitable. Views change as an opportunity.
Benefits Information to include
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
Kelly Services® Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to approximately 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans and is committed to employing a diver
Haven't found what you were looking for?
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.