3992-Recruitment Research Coordinator - Virtual
Recruitment Research Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
KellyOCG are currently searching for a Recruitment Research Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting including the design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance and analysis of database queries and reports. Help present analyses results/recommendations in a timely, consistent, and accurate manner. This person will be supporting the Direct Sourcing Engagement Specialist (DSES) tasks and transitioning the contingent labor from the talent pool to the payroll provider. This role will gather the Talent Pool Engagement data and inform the Direct Sourcing Engagement Specialist with overall findings and work with them on continued improvements.
How you’ll support your team…
• Communication and engagement of talent within the community while keeping talent informed of new opportunities
• Social Media research that supports talent growth and preparedness to interviews and career growth
• Create newsletters and communication announcements
• Support the DS Engagement Specialist by collecting all Talent Community data, analyzing the data and sharing the data, with concerns and/or recommendations
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
• Order Fulfillment: Preparing resumes for presentation, managing secondary supplier administration and reporting
• Appropriately manage all scheduled reports to meet the assignment
• Customer Reporting: Running reports, sorting data, making copies, developing Business Reviews
• Track Direct Sourcing client names and site locations, contact information, respective openings (job titles, date opened) and candidates
• Coordinate any ad hoc reporting requests across different technologies
• Handle all Direct Sourcing client invoices and handle any necessary adjustments or delayed billing issues
• Other duties as assigned
Does this sound like you?
• Education: Minimum of high school diploma, but prefer and Associate degree from an accredited institution
• Experience: 2 years of data analyzing, running reports, using Microsoft Office; creating graphs, charts for leadership
• Must have excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Very strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be detailed oriented, technologically savvy, independent, and capable of working in a flexible environment
• Excellent experience reviewing and analyzing data and running reports
• Able to manage a variety of daily tasks at a continuous pace
• Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
Work Location: This job can be performed anywhere except in the state of Colorado. Colorado residents will not be considered for this job posting.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.