4000 - Onsite Talent Advisor Team Lead - Florence, KY
Second level support to ensure timely and effective solutions to routine employee questions and business needs.
- Policy questions
- Compliance support
- Basic investigations and employee relations issues
- HR administration
All resources can be shifted to support the most critical needs of the business at any particular time
- Responsible to coach and mentor a team of 5-7 Talent Care Advisors
- Reviewing and analyzing Talent Advisor case load to ensure accuracy and consistent standards to resolution
- Provide second level response regarding payroll, policy, FMLA, LOA, workers comp, unemployment, etc. questions. Escalate to appropriate level (Payroll, Benefits, supervisor etc.) if complex issue.
- Conduct KTE investigations and resolve employee relations issues.
- Assist supervisors with first step in coaching/counseling process on basic performance issues.
- Assist operations with KTE performance issues as needed and upon request.
- Verify former KTE status for re-hire.
- Participate in termination meetings for any KTEs that require assistance.
- Provide copies of HR file upon employee request and within state guidelines.
- Follow-up to ensure MAC & other applicable forms are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage accommodations under the ADAAA and protected local and state leaves.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person, video and phone interviews with candidates
- Making recommendations to hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Review offer amounts with hiring manager and make suggestions based on market data.
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
Org Culture & Effectiveness:
- Schedule, conduct and report findings from exit interviews monthly.
- Ensure accurate updates for changes in reporting structure, transfers into new roles.
- Assist managers in creating content for JDQ's at the individual contributor and first level manager roles. Gain leadership approval and create the JDQ template.
- Conduct stay interviews for front line key roles.
CONSCIENTIOUS: Consistently performs work in a thorough, responsible and hardworking manner, takes prides in his/her work with high personal standards for performance.
DETAIL ORIENTATION: Completes tasks thoroughly and accurately, and constantly checks work to detect errors, oversights or omissions, and performs tasks for long periods of time without loss of efficiency or accuracy.
INITIATIVE: Takes independent action when needed, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
TEAM ORIENTATION: Demonstrates active participation in an effort to accomplish group goals through offers of assistance, treating others with respect, and similar actions.
- 2+ years of experience in HR or Operations Support
What’s in it for you?
Kelly takes pride in supporting the whole person, their family and their future. We understand that in order to thrive, we have to build lasting relationships and provide our employees with endless possibilities for growth. At the end of the day, we know that work is more than making a living – it’s about making a life.
Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
Vacation Purchase Program
PerkSpot – Personal Online Discount Program
About Kelly Services®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce, including, but not limited to, race, gender, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation and gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Join our Talent Community and get updates about new openings.